This year will be the 105th Pacific Logging Congress and the 7th In The Woods Show.
The event will be held September 25-27, 2014, and the Pacific Forest Foundation fund raiser auction will be held during the President’s Reception and Dinner the evening of September 26th at the Oregon Garden Resort in Silverton, Ore.
In preparation, the PLC is looking for great auction items for both the live and silent auction like those listed below.
Live Auction Guidelines & Suggestions
• Travel and Vacation packages, such as the use of a condo at a desirable holiday location. (Do you have a Time Share or holiday home you are not utilizing and would be willing to donate?)
• Tickets to an event such as sports, music, etc. (Do you have any season ticket you aren’t utilizing?)
• Any larger, more valuable, possibly unique, items.
• Perhaps one of your suppliers or business associates has one of the above items they would be willing to donate and receive recognition for.
Silent Auction Guidelines & Suggestions
• Jewelry, Home Electronics, original art, sporting goods, and other sought after items
• Professional pottery, woodcarvings, or ceramics with inscription
• Valuable popular hard cover books
• Consumables such as fine wines etc.
• Models of logging machinery, ships, automobiles, aircraft, and etc.
• Use your imagination; any item you feel would help raise money would be appreciated.
If you have items that you would like to add, and would also like to take advantage of this tax deductible donation, just CLICK HERE to download the form. All proceeds will go to support PFF’s educational programs.